Annapurna have partnered with a global professional services organisation who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team and lead on a digital transformation.
Please note: The HR Business Partner can be based anywhere in the UK. Travel to two sites in the North of England is required on a weekly basis.
The HR Business Partner will partner the Senior Leadership team of the contact centres and drive the digitilisation of the contact centres from a people perspective.
- Design and deliver the HR strategy for the contact centres in line with the overall business objectives
- Create and drive a high performance team and culture
- Drive and deliver change activity in line with the transformation of the contact centres
- Collaborate with the Centres of expertise to provide support on; reward and recognition; organisation design, employee relations; succession planning; talent management; change programmes; performance management; employee engagement, TUPE and acquisitions, training & development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operated as a HR Business Partner in a contact centre environment which has experienced change.
- Partnered with a technology and transformation teams to deliver change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative and forward thinking approach to HR
- Experience of working with remote workers
This is a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner who wants to make a difference and join an amazing culture.
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.