- Frazer Jones
- HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
The role will require the successful individual to take the Human Resources function forward, looking to add more structure to support the growing ambitions of the business.
- The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate they have developed and improved an HR function in the past, ideally within a growing organisation. Helping shape and improve structure will be assessed as part of the role.
- In terms of approach the individual will need to Demonstrate a good all-round commercial HR approach, being able to demonstrate sound commercial decisions based on measured judgment.
- Applicants will hold a strong HR generalist background as the role will cover a real range across the HR spectrum. Leading on areas such as the Diversity & Inclusion agenda. Previous experience of leading on D&I within a previous role will be important to see.
- The environment is a real "roll up your sleeves" high performing culture, so any applicant must be able to demonstrate delivering HR within a similar type of environment.
- Strong communication skills will be essential, as this role will require lots of high-level stakeholder engagement.
- Applicants will be coming from a financial or professional services background, having worked ideally in both larger and SME sized organisations.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.