Senior HR Business Partnering Lead (Director)
Senior HR Business Partnering Lead (Director Level)
London, c£100,000-120,000 plus Bonus & Allowance
Our client, a fantastic commercial business are looking to bring in a Senior HR Business Partner to join their London team and to take charge of a sizeable population of 3000.
You will be a strong and credible business partner used to working with senior populations.
- Design and implement HR initiatives across People space including workforce management, people and development and talent.
- Develop performance & perople strategies to measure against business performance
- Lead, manage and develope the HRBP function to deliver an agile and efficient HR service
- Manage complex employee relations issues as required
- Work with senior stakeholders to execute people plans across the business
- Facilitate coaching for senior individuals
- Aid in designing and implementing the HR strategy for the business for the forthcoming year
- Demonstrable and successful background at a senior HR Generalist level
- Senior influencing experience working with challenging client groups and stakeholders at the Director level
- A degree or CIPD qualification
- Strong strategic and commercial focus in your experience
- Experience of developing and managing key change initatives and strategic work
- Demonstrable business performance improvements
- Experience of working within a large and complex matrix organisation and working at a fast pace.
This role will be a fantastic opportunity for anybody looking to join a market leading HR function under a great leader.
Please contact Craig on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030312468 for more details