The company has exciting growth plans and requires an analyst to come onboard and produce strong MI reports whilst ensuring organisation and efficiency are maximised. They are looking for someone with a passion for the interpretation and analysis of People data, who can drive and deliver continuous improvements and the evolve the report function.
- Background with relevant experience require - a track record of interpreting data to drive business performance, providing visibility of what's happening across your business from a people data perspective.
- Be proficient in Oracle Cloud HCM, have advanced knowledge of Oracle business intelligence suite (OTBI), OBIEE and Oracle SQL / Be knowledgeable on the operation of workday
- Demonstrate high level planning, organisational, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Have previously worked in similar fast-moving environments in large SME.
- A track record of interpreting data to drive business performance, providing visibility of what's happening across your business from a people data perspective.
- Taking ownership of reporting.
- Being responsible for the creation and delivery of HR analytics and reports as well as regulation.
- Being the first point of conduct for HR data and related queries.
- Taking care of people data and the creation of Dashboards using key analytical skills.
- Ensuring data privacy is upheld to the highest standard through strong user access management protocols.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send over your most up to contact firstname.lastname@example.org