EMEA Payroll Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £20 - £25 per hour
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Are you immediately available or coming to the end of a FTC and are looking for your next exciting opportunity within international payroll? I am partnering with a leading professional services brand to source an EMEA Payroll Specialist on a temporary basis.
Take responsibility for all aspects of the EMEA monthly payroll processing through third party vendors for, but not exclusive to, France, Spain, Israel, Italy and Finland, as well as supporting other administrative functions within the team.
Reviewing and checking all aspects of payroll processing, starters, leavers, variable data e.g. bonus, advances, leave, salary sacrifice, and Benefits processed through payroll.
- Reconciling of payrolls prior to sending for approval
- Day to day liaison with key stakeholders - Payroll Providers, HR, employees, Benefits Team, Office Managers etc
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly payroll reconciliations and control reports
- To act as a designated point of contact and subject matter expert for payroll related queries submitted by staff, management and key stakeholders
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.