Talent & Development Project Delivery Lead
We are supporting a fast-growth investment management firm who are looking to hire a Talent & Development Project Delivery Lead on a contract basis. The firm are committed to developing their people and this role will play a key part in ensuring there are exceptional frameworks in place.
Some of the key projects that you will manage over the 6-month contract are:
- Follow through with delivery of the Leadership program started in January. Will include kick off and launch of each cohort, design and coordination of workshops and individual follow ups with participants.
Firmwide Talent Review:
- Coordinate delivery of the framework including data gathering, analysis (to include identification of key future talent) and next steps with ExCo.
Learning & Development Planning
- Build on insights from 360 training needs analysis, Talent Review and Leadership Development to identify priority needs and opportunities for training Q2
- Engage with providers and launch programmes and ad hoc interventions to include Future Leaders Programme by end Q3
Development of Diverse Talent:
- Integration of the Diversity & Inclusion roadmap into Talent & Development Planning including targeted mentoring.
Review & Refine 360 Feedback:
- Gather feedback on recently revised framework for 360 framework including topics/questions, tools, process and outputs during Sept.
- Propose, socialize and implement refinements ahead of 2021/22 roll out in Oct.
If you are a passionate Talent professional that enjoys working in a fast-paced and high growth environment then please do not hesitate to apply. Please note this is a 6 month FTC and will require someone to start within a couple of weeks.
More search results
Local Change Manager - CT Policing National Count…
Licensing and Accreditation Training Coordinator …
Licensing and Accreditation Training Development …
Licensing and Accreditation Lead - CT Policing Na…
Information Capability and Engagement Product Dev…