Annapurna have partnered with a technology start up organisation who are looking for a Head of People to join the team.
The Director of People will be taking some leave from early summer so the Head of People will have two missions:
- Cover for the Director of People whilst they are on leave - you will lead the People team, report to the CEO, and sit on the leadership team - advising on the strategic direction and driving the day to day operations of the company
- When the Director of People returns, move into a Business Partner role; supporting their international growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a start up organisation which has experienced high growth
- Managed and led a People team
- Designed, built and deployed scalable People process and procedures
- Built a high performance culture
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Be excited at the prospect of shaping the future and culture of a company
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.