Annapurna have partnered with a marketing leading renewable energy firm who are looking for a HR Manager to join the team. This role will be based on site at their manufacturing centre and occasional travel to other sites in London and Wales will also be required.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will support across the entire employee life-cycle. You will build and streamline processes and procedures in order to influence and drive employee engagement and a high performing culture.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day HR support to the UK business on performance management, reporting/analytics, employee relations, talent acquisition, salary/bonus planning, on-boarding and off-boarding and employee engagement.
- Implementation of a new HRIS.
- Manage union relationships
- Coach and develop managers.
- Champion company values in an effort to promote a positive, collaborative, respectful, and engaging work environment.
- Collaborate with the HR Director to identify and implement projects that will develop and engage employees throughout their career life-cycle
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a UK based HR generalist role in a similar sector (ideally energy or manufacturing).
- Experience of managing union relationships is a must
- Degree or CIPD qualified
- Ability to establish trust and work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to implement and drive change in the business
- Must be willing to travel for work related business as necessary.
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.