We are an award-winning, PE backed recruitment consultancy. We find and recruit the best and brightest, from the smartest graduates to the most distinguished leaders.
We are experts in our field, with specialist niche focus recruiting Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Credit, Strategy & Corporate Development, Consulting, Finance & Accounting, HR, Legal, Change & Transformation and Early Careers.
We’re not a typical recruitment business. With our Classroom to Boardroom philosophy, we support the best and brightest professionals through the entirety of their careers; from their very first application to one of our innovative and market-leading graduate campaigns, all the way to board-level.
What do I need to apply?
You need to be a team player, be nice and want to be the best you can be, but these will help:
- At least 12 months' experience in a recruitment, sales, business development or client delivery role
- Client delivery skills
- Ethical, consultative and client-oriented approach
- An interest in Financial Services
- Can demonstrate academic excellence
- Intellectual curiosity
- Extra-curricular interests
- Bright, engaging, charismatic personality
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and research skills
What will I get?
- A career you can be proud of
- Friends in the office
- A high-performance environment where we take our work seriously but not ourselves
- A competitive salary
- Regular bonuses
- Season Ticket loan
- Pension options
- Opportunity for international secondment and mobility
- Healthcare and mental health support
- Regular team nights out and Friday drinks
- ½ day holiday on your birthday
Why should I work at Dartmouth Partners?
As a Recruitment Consultant at Dartmouth, you can expect personalised training and development as you continue to progress through the business, from Associate to Managing Director – whatever your level.
Making a difference is what motivates us. We’re on a mission to build a thriving future for businesses and individuals by championing excellence and improving access to intelligence.
We believe in success for everyone: our clients, our candidates and the Dartmouth team. Our core values – excellence, partnership, knowledge, diversity and kindness – are making that a reality.
We’re growing fast and are looking to double in size within the next 3 years. With offices currently in London, Frankfurt, Paris and expansion in New York - it’s a fantastic time to join a flourishing firm.
Like the businesses we partner with, we know that hiring great people is crucial to our success. We only employ consultants with the unique combination of grit, skill and belief that immediately says ‘Dartmouth’.
If you’re a sharp thinker and brilliant communicator with a true commitment to championing excellence in recruitment, we want to hear from you.