HR Business Partner - Multi-site
- Frazer Jones
- Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £48000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract type
Multi-site HR Business Partner role for a UK Energy business, £48- £60k depending on experience. multi-site locations Oxford & Dorset with a preference for someone to be based between the two locations ideally.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys multi-site operational HR Business Partnering. Working within the energy/engineering sector, this is a role overseeing 2 operational sites in the Oxford and Dorset areas with hands on day to day support, achieving the business's people and strategy objectives which are forward thinking and really driving these across the sites. The organisation has many exciting projects and this role will be integral to the delivery and implementation
The company offers a competitive salary £47,000 - £60,000 depending on experience and has an annual bonus, very good pension, 25 days holiday and a flexible benefits programme.
The role will also include a mixture of on-site (2 - 3 days a week) and work from home (2-3 days a week)
- You will be responsible for overseeing two operational sites totalling 350 employees, each site also having 1 to 2 HR Advisors of which report into this role and support on a day to day basis
- Responsible for delivering hands on, day to day HR generalist support across all areas of HR including ER, Policy, engagement, reward, L&D, succession, talent and recruitment.
- Your role will be to partner with the senior leaders and site Directors and also support all employees on site.
- Driving the people agenda for the two sites, working on harmonising and collaboration.
- You will negotiate with Trade Unions, work mostly including contract harmonisation and friendly negotiations
- Always keep up to date with legislation, undertake local audits when needed
- Improve processes, support change and bring a fresh set of ideas and recommendations
- You will work on projects as and when required but please note, this is a hands on, operational role and although will include delivery of the organisation's strategy, is not a strategic role per-se.
- You will be able to manage your own diary between these sites and the rest of the time working from home
- You will be able to make a difference, bring with you a strong HR background and work as part of the wider HR team.
Skills and experience
- Strong HR Business Partnering experience gained managing a multi site operational businesses.
- You will come from an energy, manufacturing, engineering or similar skilled sector and understand the nature of this employee group
- Strong people management, able to work under pressure
- Trade Union experience is essential, including negotiations and harmonisation
- Ideally some line management experience
- Be able to recommend change, work closely with senior leaders and work in a business with long service employees.
- Able to travel to Dorset & Oxfordshire on a regular and weekly basis.
- Be happy with a transactional role but also have the understanding and experience of projects and how to implement and execute
If this role is of interest please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.