Reporting into the CHRO, this role plays a key part in developing and delivering innovative, value-add HR best practice initiatives. You will manage a small team of HR Business Partners as well as manage your own stakeholder group as well as be responsible for ensuring European employment practices are effective and compliant, covering our London headquarters as well as smaller European offices.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Lead and execute the European people plan, ensuring alignment with global HR initiatives, to support the fast growth and high-performance culture of the business
- Lead and manage the team of global HRBPs based in London to deliver clear and accurate advice to staff and managers, ensuring compliance with employment legislation
- Partner with senior leaders to provide the full range of HR support from a strategic and operational perspective; devising and delivering the annual people plan and strategies aimed at maximising performance and potential of the talent within client groups
- Contribute to the creation of career pathways, and to organisation-wide learning curriculums including delivering training programmes
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong strategic business partnering background, operating in a matrix environment with an international remit.
- Be a true generalist with a hands-on, delivery focused approach and be prepared to find pragmatic solutions.
- Experience managing and developing a team, delivering in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures and employment law
- HRIS experience with ability to generate and analyse reports – Workday experience is a plus
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to influence and help shape the HR agenda in a fast-paced, commercial environment. If you are ready for the challenge and can start at short notice, please get in touch.