HR Business Partner
Annapurna have partnered with a global technology company who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team.
The HR Business Partner will act as a trusted partner to the Product and Engineering business units and advise on all People related activities as they continues to scale and evolve. In addition, the HR Business Partner will be the HR Project lead globally.
- Design and deliver the HR strategy in line with the business objectives
- Lead on HR Projects globally
- Partner with the wider HR team globally to support, as required
- Talent Management and improvement
- Employee engagement and retention
- Talent and succession planning
- Manage and resolve Employee Relations issues, as required
- Annual salary review process
- Learning & development
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operated as a HR Business Partner/Manager in a technology/digital company in the UK and have a solid understanding of UK employment law
- Worked in a high growth/scaling company
- Partnered with a technology/engineering/product client group
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative and forward thinking approach to HR
For more information, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.