Annapurna have partnered with a global media firm who are looking for a People Executive to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, collaborative team.
- Deal with day to day HR queries at all levels by phone, email and in person, ensuring that Company policies and procedures are followed and ensure legal compliance, escalating to the HR Manager where appropriate
- Provide coaching and advice to line managers on all people related issues, including but not limited to proactive management of absence, performance and disciplinary and grievance issues
- Work with employees and line managers, to ensure HR policy and processes are applied fairly and consistently to ensure good standards of people management
- Act as a specialist adviser and expert on all employee relations issues, to ensure successful and timely resolution and mitigation of risk
- Advise and support on all disciplinary and grievance issues to successful resolution either in the capacity of note taker and support or lead advisor
- Write comprehensive, accurate and timely outcome letters to all formal meetings. Maintain all paperwork in relation to employee relations issues accurately and in a timely manner and keep all files updated and easily accessible
- Take notes at formal meetings where needed
- Provide advice and guidance on the maternity, paternity and parental leave process, including the associated paperwork.
- Keep up to date on relevant changes in legislation and HR Policies and procedures and apply to role, as well as sharing knowledge with HR Advisers and wider HR Team.
- Ensure changes to employee status (eg suspension, sickness absence, maternity) are promptly communicated to the Payroll team
- Contribute to the production of the monthly People Report
What we look for from you
- Experience as a HR generalist in the UK
- Preferably MCIPD qualified or equivalent
- Self-starter but team oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment - possible similar environment
- Excellent communicator
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.