Senior People Partner, Human Resources
An exciting PE backed tech company is looking for a commercial and passionate hands-on Senior People Partner, with strong academics, to join their growing team.
The successful person will be currently operating in a pacey and ambiguous setting, be quality driven and passionate about HR operations and continuous improvement. You will be operating as the Head of People’s number two and working closely with the Senior Leadership Team. You will form a key interface between the business and its people ensuring the application of best practice and values centred approaches to people management.
The Senior People Partner will have high levels of energy and a desire to work at pace – this is a fast-growing business that is still developing and constantly adapting.
Ideal candidate background:
- CIPD qualified
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential to apply
- Must have excellent experience of handing complex ER issues
- Passion for HR operations and continuous improvement
- Must have reviewed and updated HR policies and have a good understanding of employment law
- Ability to communicate clearly and influence at all levels
- Ability to execute in a pacey and ambiguous setting
Apply today or contact our HR specialists at email@example.com for more information