An exciting PE backed tech company is looking for a commercial and passionate People Partner, with strong academics, to join their growing team.
The successful person will be currently operating in a pacey and ambiguous setting where they are running with HR/ER processes full cycle. You will work alongside another People Partner to offer HR support to employees and managers. You will form a key interface between the business and its people ensuring the application of best practice and values centred approaches to people management.
The People Partner will have high levels of energy and a desire to work at pace – this is a fast-growing business that is still developing and constantly adapting.
Ideal candidate background:
- CIPD qualified
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential to apply
- Must have experience of running investigations, grievances and disciplinaries
- Must have reviewed and updated HR policies and have a good understanding of employment law
- Ability to communicate clearly and influence at all levels
- Ability to execute in a pacey and ambiguous setting
Apply today or contact our HR specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information