The organisation is currently c.1000 employees and is growing quickly with Spain and Chile having been identified as key growth markets. The business is in the process of rolling out an exciting new dynamic operating structure for Human Resources, with dedicated Human Resources Business Partners to lead each respective country or cluster.
You will be joining a largely ‘greenfield’ site and therefore will need to be hands-on in implementing effective processes and procedures whilst partnering with the regional leaders.
The successful candidate will have a broad generalist skill set combining people operations with effective HR business partnering whilst also getting involved in some key strategic projects. The likelihood is that you will have spent time in a start-up environment without a high degree of structure and process as well as a larger more corporate business.
Some key aspects of the role include:
- Provide HR support to employees and managers as necessary, taking ownership of all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- You will have a good working knowledge of Spanish employment law, along with how to apply them in the workforce and a strong track record of implementing efficient processes and practices. Experience of working Chile is advantageous but not essential
- This role is based in Paris and requires the successful candidate to speak English and French fluently
- Support on recruitment, manage the onboarding process, compliance and reference checks, payroll and benefits etc
- Own and continuously improve People Operations processes, interfacing with third parties on areas such as visas, payroll, and benefits as needed
- Develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absence management
- Provide country requirements to HRIS system implementation project and assist with roll out (communication/training/support) in the region
Apply today or contact our HR specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information