Head of HR
Job Title: Head of HR
Salary: Competitive Package
Job Level: Senior Manager
Contract Type: Permanent (full time or part-time/4 days per week)
Closing Date: 06th April 2021
- Twinings is a hugely successful organisation with an excellent track record of sustainable and profitable growth.
- A widely recognised global brand with an enviable reputation for innovation and new product development.
- This is a progressive organisation with a compelling and positive future.
- To provide high quality, generalist HR support to a small group of senior stakeholders and their teams. The range of support will be broad, spanning both strategic and operational requirements.
- This is a true generalist opportunity that requires robust HR expertise and proven experience of progressive, contemporary HR practices.
Candidate Profile and Experience
- Graduate, CIPD qualified.
- A seasoned generalist with international experience gained in fast paced, commercial, matrix environments where standards are high and stakeholders have high expectations.
- Proven change management experience with the ability to demonstrate hands on delivery of both complex and basic organisational change.
- Technically robust with a sound understanding of employment law.
- Commercial and ‘business savvy’ with a real interest in working closely with the business to help drive it forward.
- Comfortable delivering across the OD/talent agenda. Experience in designing and facilitating workshops/training.
- Strategically and tactically competent and able to link HR interventions to the key business drivers.
- A proven influencer, able to engage at all levels and with diverse client groups.
- First rate communication skills in all respects – clear, adaptable and compelling - both written and verbal.
- A comprehensive track record of experience working effectively with senior stakeholders as an integrated HR partner.
- Able to deal effectively with a number of small stakeholder groups with varying priorities whilst not compromising on quality of service
In the first instance, please forward your CV and current salary details via Apply here on Changeboard before the closing date of 06/04/21.
Ref: HR - 0321
Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists.