Performance & Development Consultant
Who are Dartmouth Partners?
We are an award-winning, PE backed recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt and the US. We find and recruit the best and brightest, from the smartest graduates to the most distinguished leaders.
We are experts in our field, with specialist niche focus recruiting Legal, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Credit, Strategy & Corporate Development, Consulting, Finance & Accounting, HR, Change & Transformation and Early Careers.
We’re not a typical recruitment business. With our Classroom to Boardroom philosophy, we support the best and brightest professionals through the entirety of their careers; from their very first application to one of our innovative and market-leading graduate campaigns, all the way to board-level.
The purpose of this role is to support the growth of the business through the provision of high-quality training and development. Our greatest asset is our people, and the core role of the Performance & Development team is to give our people the foundation, skills, development and support required to be the best they can be.
Everything we do, whether it is short, medium or long term is designed to further develop Dartmouth as an efficiently run, scalable business. This will be reflected in consistent growth, our employee effectiveness and in the way our clients & candidates view us.
- Delivery and development of systems training
- Training needs analysis with all new joiners
- Support the Core Operations Team to develop and deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience
- Delivery and development of our ‘Associate Dojo’, designed to train and develop our new Associates through their first six months
- Development and delivery of a needs led programme of support for experienced consultants
- Working with the Head of Performance & Development to create a learning resource bank and scalable training solutions to support the growing business
- Build effective relationships with Team Leaders to ascertain team training needs
- Creating blended learning opportunities to meet the needs of a flexible International workforce (eg. Face to face; virtual; modular; podcasts etc.)
- Work proactively seeking to help and support colleagues
Key attributes we are looking for
- A curious, creative and open mindset
- Bright, engaging, charismatic personality
- A passion for training & developing people
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself
- Strong work ethic
- Integrity and discretion
Key experience we are looking for:
Ideally, candidates will have the following experience:
- 2+ years in 360 recruitment
- At least one year’s experience in a learning & development role
If the role is of interest, and you have additional or other relevant experience, please do apply or get in touch
What will I get?
- Personalised training and career plan
- A high-performance environment where we take our work seriously but not ourselves
- Competitive salary and regular bonuses
- Pension options
- EMI scheme
- Private healthcare and mental health support
- A career of which you can be proud