- Frazer Jones
- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
We are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator for a top International Law Firm. Based in their London office, you will be supporting their People team on an administrative basis. Paying up to £26,000, this is a role for somebody hardworking and with a desire to get generalist exposure in a fast-paced environment, taking the opportunity to learn from the wider HR team within a Firm with a truly global approach.
More specifically, as HR Administrator your duties will include:
- Ensuring all probation and trial period reminders are actioned and performance reports are carried out on time.
- Co-ordinating the new joiner and screening of new worker processes alongside the Admin team.
- Running weekly sickness absence reports and flagging any relevant anomalies.
- Note taking at meetings as and when required.
- Providing administrative support at salary review and assisting with internal salary benchmarking.
- Reviewing offer paperwork and letters for business services.
- Maintaining and updating group spreadsheets and producing regular reports.
This is an administrative HR role within a fast-paced and professional environment and you will need to have good time management skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure. Experience working in an HR Administrator role with a background in professional services, ideally law, is required.
If you are a hardworking, committed individual with a strong desire to learn and gain further exposure in an HR Administrator role within a multinational firm in the heart of London, apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.