HR Business Partner (FTC)
Annapurna have partnered with a global recognised Health Care company who are looking for an agile and creative HR Business Partner to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The HR Business Partner will act as a trusted partner for the Senior Leadership team of their designated client group and advise on all People related activities. They will play a pivotal role in making it a great place to work, with a strong focus on engagement, learning & development and culture and values.
The company has recently made a number of acquisitions and the HR Business Partner will work on global projects based around the integration of the acquisitions.
- Design and deliver the HR strategy in line with the business objectives
- Talent Management and improvement
- Employee engagement and retention
- Talent and succession planning
- Manage and resolve Employee Relations issues, as required
- Annual salary review process
- Partner with the companies Learning team to develop training plans for your business unit
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operated as a HR Business Partner in the UK and have a solid understanding of employment law
- Have worked in a health care/pharma/ biotech/chemicals organisation as a HRBP
- TUPE experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative and forward thinking approach to HR
- Experience of working in a large, matrixed environment is preferred.
This is a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner who wants to make a difference and join an amazing culture.
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.