HR Operations Director
- Frazer Jones
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £110000 - £120000 per annum + + 40k package
- HR Operations
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
A rare opportunity is now available to join a truly global professional services business as their Head of HR Operations. This role will have significant strategic and operational influence over some 200 HR Operations staff that form a core pillar of this firm's HR shared service population. Key functions will be ownership of budget responsibility, applying continual focus on developing and managing the shared service performance delivery to agreed SLAs and within budget limitations. This role will require an individual who can demonstrate the ability to focus on improvement of service delivery and achieve incremental improvements to costs and quality of service.
Key duties will be to:
- Drive forward pragmatic and creative solutions for internal clients
- Operate as an ambassador for Shared Service excellence internally and externally
- Disseminates knowledge and expertise
- Draws upon interdependencies between different functions to improve performance and effectiveness
- Invest in developing and retaining internal talent and motivating HR Operations people.
- Work with key HR and Operational Excellence stakeholders and potential vendors to operationalise solutions
- Responsible for change management and transition of services into the OE inc. identifying service efficiencies to improve service
- Oversee the delivery of timely, effective and high quality service across the shared service operation (inc. 3rd party providers)
- Improve capability across HR Operations with sustainable development programme in place for all colleagues and management roles.
- Respond to customer feedback, dealing with escalations and takes steps to prevent recurrence.
- Manage the implementation and change into BAU service delivery of a series of HR transformation projects across process and technology
- Build and develop close working relationships with key stakeholders /leadership teams to support a collaborative service culture. Pro-active management of all stakeholders, especially the expectations of senior leaders and management within the firm.
- Provide senior leadership to the OE team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained across the team and wider business.
- Maintain and manage vendor budgets against commercial terms and the operations budget against the plan.
- Manage and review the performance of the 3rd parties based on agreed contractual SLAs and performance measures. Utilising SRM Governance best practice to ensure continuous improvement, innovation and best in class benchmarking to deliver improvements to the quality and value of service delivery.
- Drive cultural awareness within the Vendor's organisation, to better align values, core behaviours and service deliverables.
As a result the firm is looking to meet leaders of substantial HR Operations Teams or HR Shared Service Centres who can demonstrate the capability, understanding and skills required to drive innovation, automation and service improvement across a large HR workforce, that in turn, supports the effective operation of a large, highly matrixed organisation. Key qualities is that this individual is a transformation leader driving to deliver the transformation across HR, who proactively builds as well as lead teams from different areas to tackle shared problems and issues, whilst creating an environment where people are supported to innovate and experiment. In addition to the above salary, this role offers a substantial package to include cash bonus, car allowance and very generous pension contribution. For more information please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.