Head of Pensions
- Frazer Jones
- £60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Compensation & Benefits, Pensions
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
This is an excellent opportunity for a Pensions specialist to rejuvenate and drive the management of the Pensions and Trustee agenda for a UK based business as Head of Pensions.
Sitting within the HR team and managing a team of two, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient management and governance of several pension schemes. This will include:
* Fulfilling the role of Secretary to the Trustee Board for the final salary pension scheme (closed)
* Fulfil the role of Group Administrator and ensure compliance with all Scheme Secretariat and EPL requirements
* Analyse legislation and make recommendations on pension policies and strategy
* Communicate internally and provide information to ensure pension arrangements are understood and valued by all employees
* Work with outsourced service providers and act as the interface with a wide range of advisors and specialists
You will be a Pensions specialist working within a Corporate or Public Sector environment with experience of occupational pensions including TUPE arrangements. You will be able to clearly evidence managing the trustee agenda and thorough knowledge of defined benefits, defined contributions and final salary pension schemes, with experience as the Secretariate of several pension schemes. You will have strong analytical skills alongside your ability to communicate and build relationships to Board level.
Based in Bristol/Gloucestershire, my client is looking for someone who can be really pro-active, adhere to deliverables and effectively drive the pensions strategy and agenda.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.