An Interim HR Operations Manager to support the documentation and work flow as part of a transformation, for a charity in London. An immediately available candidate, who can work autonomously.
A large global charity, over 1,000 employees.
Based in London.
An immediately available candidate:
- In depth Process Mapping experience
- A strong focus on documentation
- Can document the supporting tools, training and user guides required.
- Work alongside the reward team
- Work within the project team to fulfil required duties.
A strong Interim HR Operations Manager with a strong generalist background:
- Has good attention to detail
- Good understanding of reward
- ER knowledge
- Can process map efficiently
- Strong process skills
Interim HR Operations Manager to join a not-for-profit organisation
Circa £400 a day
Approximately 3 months