Brand new generalist HR Business Partner role based in Brighton with the education sector. This role has both administrative and operational remit and requires CIPD Level 5 qualification/ experience.
Client is within the Education sector and based in Brighton. A small HR team, where this role reports into the HR Director with support of HR advisors and administrators.
- Provide on-site and remote support throughout employee life-cycle
- Design and deliver the on-boarding process and candidate experience for new employees
- Investigate and manage Employee Relations case work including complaints, grievances and disciplinaries
- Up-skill, support and advice managers in line with policies, procedures and best practice
- Record keeping and administrative tasks such as payroll, benefits, sick leave and holiday tracking
- Manage off-boarding processes, analyse information and assist the development of retention strategies
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, from liaising with stakeholders to understand needs, through to offer management and on-boarding
- HR operational and administrative experience within the education sector
- Managing restructures and organisational changes
- Trade union experience
- Employee Relations experience
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent
£40,000-£45,000 per annum