Our client, a growing business with huge growth plans and a fantastic business model, is looking to recruit an in-house recruiter to help with their hiring needs.
About the company and the role:
- A leading Professional Services firm in a phase of high-growth.
- As they continue to grow, you will manage direct sourcing for the business, typically covering hires across corporate functions (HR, Marketing, Compliance etc).
- Working as part of a dynamic team to bring in top talent.
- Co-ordinating diaries, arranging interviews and being high organised so as to manage all tasks.
- Taking full ownership of the candidate journey.
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritising roles in order of importance.
- Working closely with the business on talent mapping and retention strategies.
- Scope to get involved in wider HR projects.
- Proven recruitment experience, ideally from within an in-house environement
- Experience recruiting for the following: marketing, finance, legal, compliance, Human Resources or sales.
- An additional language e.g. French, German.
- A passion for finding the right people for the right roles.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Lots of initiative to take on tasks as required in a growing business and to assist where possible.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Hope - email@example.com / 02030312468