As a member of your Business Unit's leadership team, you will partner with the senior team and contribute to the development and delivery of a range of strategic and operational people interventions which are aligned to the local priorities and broader People and Corporate Strategies.
Large private healthcare organisation
As an Interim HR Business Partner you will:
- Act as the key People team interface to the business, responding flexibly and strategically to changing customer requirements.
- As a trusted, credible partner and with specialist expertise, help drive the successful implementation of the People strategy, plan and agenda in your Business Unit through coaching, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Role model personally our leadership behaviours and values. Perform the role of a critical friend to your senior stakeholders. Provide challenge and appropriate coaching to test thinking and drive their development as leaders.
- Ensure relevant stakeholders have access to accurate and relevant People Metrics to enable informed decision making and the development of plans and initiatives.
- Support your stakeholders to analyse data and identify workforce trends and projected future requirements (including potential impacts on team structures and resourcing requirements).
- Coach, support and challenge senior stakeholders on people-related operational issues such as internal talent and succession planning, talent development, performance management, reward and recognition, change management (including TUPE), organisational design (ensuring role design, work allocation and reward implications are fit for purpose and supportive of our plans and strategies) and engagement, drawing on expertise and capacity available in the centre.
- Support the resolution of complex or high-risk ER matters through pragmatism and drive the development of a performance-focused workforce culture.
You will be:
- CIPD qualified
- have good working knowledge of employment law
- experienced in coaching and influencing senior leaders
- independent and confident to challenge positively
- Prior experience of working in healthcare (private or public)
- Prior experience of supporting a workforce employed on a variety of terms and conditions and reward frameworks (including Agenda for Change)
- Multi-discipline HR experience
- Prior experience of operating in a similar strategic HRBP role, including working in partnership with stakeholders to deliver value added activity
- Experience working with talent development and organisation design, reward, change and performance management, ER, employee engagement, bid preparation and mobilisation support
- Practical experience of change management programmes, including restructures, consultations and TUPE
Salary up to £45,000
3 months FTC
Please apply if your notice period is 1 week or less