HR Business Partner- EMEA
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £75000 - £80000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Annapurna have partnered with a global technology company who are looking for an agile and creative HR Business Partner - EMEA to join the team.
The companies offices are in Central London. They are happy for the HRBP to be based in London or to permanently work on a remote basis in the UK.
You will act as a trusted partner for the technology & engineering business units and advise on all People related activities. You will play a pivotal role in making it a great place to work, with a strong focus on engagement, learning & development and culture and values.
- Design and deliver the HR strategy in line with the business objectives
- Talent Management and improvement
- Employee engagement and retention
- Talent and succession planning
- Manage and resolve Employee Relations issues, as required
- Annual salary review process
- Partner with the companies Learning team to develop training plans for your business unit
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operated as a HR Business Partner/Manager in a technology/digital company in the UK and have a solid understanding of UK employment law
- Worked in a HR capacity with employees in EMEA
- Partnered with a technology/engineering/product client group
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative and forward thinking approach to HR
- Experience of working with remote workers
- An additional European language is a bonus.
This is a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner/Manager who wants to make a difference and join an amazing culture.
For more information, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.