Interim HR Programme Manager
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £700 - £800 per day
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Investment Bank are looking to hire an Interim HR Transformation Programme Manager within the Workforce Management and Analytics function for an initial 6 month contract.
The Workforce & Analytics function is a global Human Resources function, responsible for ensuring good workforce management practices, providing planning and forecasting capability, and producing research and insights that support strategy and decision making across the Bank. Human Resources has adopted the Agile methodology to deliver change programs in partnership with the Bank's technology experts.
The 'Headcount and Restructuring' program is a group of related initiatives that together deliver enhanced workforce management capability to the organization through investment in technology, supporting the Program Director, also the Global Head of Workforce Management & Analytics. The Program Manager is responsible for the realisation of the program benefits, which include the introduction and adoption of Workday and Visier functionality.
The Program Manger will
- Design and run suitable sprints to deliver against the program objectives, managing and leveraging resources from HR, Technology, Finance and business divisions
- Identify delivery risks and mitigations as required.
- Help formulate and track progress against strategic objectives related to workforce data, analytics and planning.
- Prepare agendas and content for and materials for Steering Committees and large stakeholder meetings
- Oversee other PMO resources and relationships with stakeholders and external vendors
- Provide Agile coaching to resources involved in delivering program objectives
- Liaise with the central Change Office and manage corporate governance requirements.
- Agile Methodology
- Experience delivering large scale HR Change Programs.
- Experience Operationalizing change and implementing new systems and working practices.
- Ability to problem solve within a Global Matrix environment
- Influencing senior stakeholders
- Team leadership
- Excellent presentation skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.