- Frazer Jones
- Reading, Berkshire
- £36000 - £42000 per annum + Very good benefits
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
This is a really exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor who has a strong generalist background to join a leading Legal firm and support them with not only the day to day HR Advising but also to be able to take on an element of projects and initiatives within the organisation.
Paying a salary between £36,000 - £42,000 plus really good benefits this role will be working autonomously with a mixture of home and office working (when Covid restrictions are lifted) and flexibility around your day.
The role has a lot to get involved in and take the lead on, being the main point of contact and go to person for the office.
- Providing first point of contact to support to an employee group of around 200 people.
- Driving business objectives and supporting the organisation with policy and process to ensure compliance with legislative changes
- Generalist duties also include the review of job descriptions, providing day to day HR advice for all, supporting with salary and development reviews across the business and working closely with senior leaders to ensure they have the support from an HR perspective in all areas
- Employee relations - to be the point of contact for all guidance and support including disciplinaries and grievances, managing employee relationships where necessary and supporting managers with performance related reviews.
- Compensation and Benefits, support with policy surrounding this area, supporting colleagues with their questions and entitlements and making sure the policy is regularly reviewed
- Recruitment, making sure all line managers are supported where appropriate with the hiring of new employees, supporting with resourcing, interviewing, through to contracts and onboarding.
- Working with the wider HR team to implement initiatives, projects and other initiative such as D&I and CSR.
- For this role you will have strong generalist HR Advisor skills, ideally gained in a Law firm or within Professional Services organisation
- You will be able to liaise and advise confidently with all levels up to and including the Senior Partners, providing sound HR advice on a wide range of matters
- You will l have a strong employment law knowledge and have managed a range of ER cases as part of your role previously
- You will be able to use your own initiative and make decisions, you will also be able to advice and support the business, offering solutions and support.
- You will be CIPD level 5 qualified or equivalent.
- As a strong communicator you will be able to present your ideas and have a high level of attention to detail.
If this role is of interest, please apply now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.