Newly-created opportunity to drive employee engagement, performance and retention in a busy and successful distribution centre.
A busy, successful, growing distribution centre.
- Review compensation and benefits strategy, benchmarking internally and externally
- Generate fairness and consistency in compensation and benefits across team members to drive motivation, engagement and performance
- Partner with staffing Agencies, reviewing their reward and payroll practice, making recommendations to drive motivation
- Significant experience across pay, benefits, bonus schemes, pay reviews, payroll systems and change projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Intellectual curiosity, bringing valuable insight into the team and business
- Experience of managing and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop solutions
- Possess strong change management, project and influencing skills
An excellent, brand new, greenfield opportunity in a thriving, busy, profitable and successful environment.