My client, a high-growth tech start up is looking for a Technical Recruitment Lead to join the growing team.
* Work closely with Business Leads to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
* Create strategies and find unique ways to recruit at-pace, building strong talent pipelines.
* Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process
* Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
* Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
* Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
* Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
* Manage the end to end recruitment journey.
* Line management responsibility.
What we would look for:
* Extensive technical recruitment experience, in a lead role, ideally in a tech organisation.
* Experience recruiting at-pace in a scaling environment.
* Deep knowledge of technology and the tech industry
* A true headhunter, with a deep knowledge of candidate attraction strategies for tech hires.
* Passionate about Diversity & Inclusion with good knowledge of diverse hiring, particularly in STEM roles.
* Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
* Previous line managment responsibility
This is a great role and will move quickly so to register your interest, please email Hope - email@example.com