Resourcing Business Partner
- Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Legal, Professional Services
- Contract type
About the role and team
Working as a valued member of the HR team, you have the opportunity to deliver an exceptional candidate experience and identify talent for Anthony Collins Solicitors. We’re looking for someone who has the autonomy to become a key business partner to stakeholders, offering advice on best practice and defining a sourcing strategy to deliver the end-to-end recruitment processes across the firm.
You’ll spend most of your time driving the planning, coordination and delivery of recruitment for all areas of the firm. Key stakeholders will look to you for best practice, market knowledge and the ability to source exceptional talent. Furthermore, you will act as an ambassador, embodying the Anthony Collins Solicitors culture, reputation and embedding our EVP in all phases of the recruitment process.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and own the end-to-end recruitment processes for the firm, within both legal and non-legal teams;
- Develop sourcing strategies for recruitment activity to ensure that recruitment needs are met, diverse candidate pools are reached and with specific action plans in place for hard-to-fill roles, providing regular updates to hiring managers;
- Add value by demonstrating a thorough understanding of trends and market knowledge of the relevant sectors using knowledge to inform actions and sourcing plans;
- Develop an understanding of the business, the external market and trends and ensures that this knowledge is shared with the business as appropriate;
- Use market expertise to aid with talent mapping and benchmarking processes to educate and inform hiring decisions, including understanding the key players in our sectors and actively tracking careers of the people we want to hire;
- Effectively partner with hiring managers, supporting and advising on role requirements, salaries, interview processes and the early stages of onboarding;
- Responsive to business needs, demonstrating speed of response through own actions and proactively proposing ideas and solutions;
- Work closely with other members of the HR team, providing valuable market insight and creative solutions to address demand for talent;
- Elevating the employer brand, hiring processes and talent attraction methods;
- Embed a culture of creative thinking, where direct sourcing, digital hiring, digital resourcing methods, and the use of social media are utilised in all recruitment campaigns;
- Consider how the Diversity & Inclusion agenda can be incorporated to a greater degree within the hiring process, and deliver initiatives where appropriate;
- Have an ongoing focus on continuous improvement to ensure that the resourcing process is delivering an engaging and successful candidate, hiring manager, and recruiter experience;
- Demonstrate an understanding of assessment methods and when best to use each method during recruitment processes e.g. competency-based interviewing, psychometric testing, technical testing and assessment centres;
- Lead, as required, specific resourcing or wider HR projects and initiatives.
About the candidate
Is it expected that the successful applicant will have the following:
- Proven experience of recruitment and resourcing in either an in-house role or recruitment agency;
- Experience of recruiting within both candidate-short and candidate-rich markets, including managing more specialist requirements;
- Passionate about creating an engaging, true business partnership service to key stakeholders;
- Strong relationship management experience, with the ability to build credible relationships at a senior level, with potential candidates at all levels, as well as our external suppliers;
- Experience of managing external supplier relationships;
- Experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources, including resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals, and employee referrals etc;
- Knowledge of core assessment and selection tools;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a willingness to look beyond the task at hand and consider the broader picture;
- Demonstrate calm and objectivity when under pressure;
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and communication skills;
- Experience of working in a fast pace environment when required.
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.