People Ops Manager
Global Head of People Operations
Online Training Consultancy
£80,000 - £90,000
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen with digital training consultancy. This client uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Due to growth within the business, the people team are looking for an experienced People Operations expert to join them to predominantly support the US and UK market. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this is a new role leading people operations globally, with the overall aim of creating an exceptional colleague experience.
You will create and own the people operations strategy, building scalable HR solutions as the business continues to grow. That includes development, implementation, and continuous improvement of all people systems and processes in the UK, US, Canada and Singapore.
* Ensure operational excellence across the global people function, including all policies, systems, benefits, payroll, reward, administration, data and workplace facilities
* Lead the People Coordinators to deliver a globally aligned employee experience throughout onboarding, engagement. development and off-boarding
* Lead the Workplace & Internal Comms Execs in the UK and US to deliver a vibrant office and virtual working culture that brings people together and supports their wellbeing
* Broker and manage key supplier relationships for the people team globally, including with payroll and benefit providers - ensuring a forward thinking, technology enabled experience for employees
* Develop the reporting and analytics capabilities, extracting insight to share with People Partners and other leaders, to drive key business decisions
* Support legal, risk and compliance for projects such as IR35, GDPR, Right to Work and all global mobility, across the business in partnership with People Partners, Talent Acquisition, in-house Legal and Finance teams
* Implement a suitable job grading methodology and salary benchmarking capability
* Oversee People team budget
* Line manage the UK and US People Coordinators and Workplace & Internal Comms Execs, supporting their growth and development
* Form an integral part of the People Leadership team, working closely with UK & US People Partners, the Learning and Talent Manager and Head of Talent Acquisition to shape and deliver the global people strategy
* My client are looking for someone who can help create a culture where people can operate at their best. Someone who can operate as a key part of an ambitious business and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
* No task is too big or too small for the right individual - and finds the opportunity to help build a bold People ops strategy is exhilarating.
* You must have demonstrable experience of using and implementing HR technology
* Experience improving, as well as running, the core operational elements of a busy People function, in the UK and US ideally
* Proven track record of delivering People related projects from end to end and managing multiple projects or pieces of work simultaneously
* Acute attention-to-detail, you deliver a quality finish in all tasks and interactions without exception
* Managerial experience, you understand what it takes to help others deliver
* Initiative, you are comfortable operating in an environment where ready-made processes don't always exist - you can navigate ambiguity and ensure you spot opportunities for things to be improved