- Page Group
- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + company benefits
- JN -012021-2001715
- Talent Management
- Contract type
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving business in a newly created role which will truly add value to the bottom line.
The distribution arm of a well-known business.
- To develop a Workforce Planning strategy encompassing all labour types (full-time, part-time, employed, agency, casual, zero-hour) to support the fluctuating demands of the business
- To deliver the Workforce Planning strategy in a hands-on, operational manner, working with line managers to ensure the correct levels of staffing at any given time in the workforce cycle
- To ensure a balance between adequate staffing levels and margin protection by deploying resource to the right place at the right time
- To develop strong relationships with key stakeholders including the Product, Operations, Distribution and Human Resources teams
- To manage external providers of Contingent Labour to ensure a steady supply of resource
- To provide timely and meaningful MI to appropriate stakeholders, line managers and other decision-makers, to justify your recommendations and support their forward planning
- Relevant, recent and comprehensive experience in a similar role in a similarly fast-paced environment, ideally distribution / warehousing but possibly manufacturing, FM, construction or similar
- Specifically experience of planning workforce planning rather than materials planning
- Exceptional forecasting / demand planning capability
- Strong relationship-builder across all levels
- Analytical capability coupled with the ability to translate large quantities of data into meaningful outcome recommendations
- Experience of working with external Contingent Labour / Agency Worker providers
An exciting newly created opportunity working with a well-known, growing brand in a fast-paced environment.