Senior HR Business Partner
Generalist Senior HR Business Partner position for a high performing business unit within a global market leading organisation.
Global matrix organisation within FMCG based in Surrey. Embraces a flexible working policy in a high performing environment.
- Be the first point of contact across the designated corporate function, providing exceptional HR guidance and Senior HR Business Partner support
- Generalist remit drawing on and collaborating with centres of excellence across ER, Talent, L&D, Payroll, Reward and Benefits
- Contribute and champion key projects including Diversity and Inclusion and Manager Education
- Manage, up-skill and support a direct report
- Partner with and influence the leadership teams, understanding the needs to the unit and wider business
- Must have experience as a HR Business Partner/ Senior HR Business Partner within a matrix organisation collaborating with centres of excellence
- Experience within a FMCG/ Technology sectors is highly beneficial for this role
- Experience within an operational and strategic position in a fast paced and sometimes reactive environment
- A resilient character able to challenge and navigate matrix organisation with gravitas
- Experience supporting a high-flying business unit and able to thrive in a high-performance environment
circa £65,000 per annum plus additional benefits