Payroll / HR Operations Manager
Oakleaf Partnership are partnering with a financial services business in Northamptonshire. The position is a Manager level HR Operations / Payroll specialist position and will require management of a team of a large team as well as ownership of the payroll services and projects.
* this role does require an individual with strong HR shared service experience with payroll knowledge*
This role will require a candidate who is operating best approaches to control and service delivery across the Europe and UK.
HR Operaitons / Payroll Services duties:
* Developing and leading the Global Service Strategy for payroll and customer services
* Driving process consistency and efficiency globally
* Ongoing review and maintenance of the Service Catalogue with relevant stakeholders to ensure the business is meeting customer requirements
* Ensuring all service (and related process) procedures are fully in-place and continually evaluated for greater efficiency and better colleague experience
* Utilising and evolving the architecture and vendor strategy in conjunction with HR Tech & Change
* Driving operational excellence throughout HR Operations control environment
For more information please get in touch with me. We are seeking a strong leader for this opportunity. Ideally we are looking for a HR Operations background with a concentration in payroll control and processes.
There is flexible working for this role and you would be required to be based in Northampton three days a week when we are able.