Global Mobility & Immigration Advisor
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a large Professional Services firm looking to recruit an Global Mobility and Immigration Advisor. This is a permanent position.
This role will report directly into the Global Mobility and Immigration Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- First point of contact for the business, Internal teams and new joiners in advising on Immigration and International secondments related queries
- Act as a global mobility and immigration expert providing advice and guidance to the business, internal teams and other key stakeholders to ensure advise provided is correctly structured, considering policy, cost and compliance
- Ensure adherence to immigration timelines and monitor process of all new and existing cases.
- Complete monthly and quarterly reports on immigration costs are shared with Finance team
- Continuous review and maintenance of Global Mobility processes
- Ensuring employees close to visa expiry are contacted by GM about the next steps of the visa renewal process
- Advise business of new starters, request right to work check and manage any issues
- Instruct tax, payroll and benefit provider (if appropriate) of secondment.
- Responsible for accurately executing compliance tasks pertaining to migrant workers immigration compliance and maintenance of Sponsorship license under the supervision of the GM manager.
In order to be considered for this position:
- Experience in the area of Global Mobility and Immigration who can hit the ground running and use their solid experience to navigate the ever complex and changing world of global mobility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills; ability to deliver to tight deadline
- Must be able to multi-task and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.