Interim Head of HR & OD
- Page Group
- West Yorkshire
- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- JN -122020-1730512
- HR Manager, HR Operations, Learning & Development, Organisational Development
- Contract type
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to hit the ground running, lead a large team whilst shaping and influencing new ways of working.
I'm delighted to be working exclusively with this social care organisation who are based in Yorkshire. Please note, due to the current pandemic, this role will be remote-based therefore you do not need to be based in Yorkshire to apply.
The key responsibilities of this role are to lead a large team of HR and L&D professionals through generalist activities such as employee relations, TUPE etc. The hiring manager is looking for someone who is going to partner the Heads of department, drive change and the HR offering forward by thinking strategically and spotting areas for organisational development.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and have the following:
- Previously worked at a Senior HRBP/Head of HR/Organisational Development level
- A mix of L&D/Organisational Development and generalist HR background is ideal
- NHS or third-sector experience ideally
- Experience of change management
- Strong people leader
Day rate equivalent of £60,000 pa
Please note, this role will be remotely-based in the interim but has the opportunity to become permanent.