Diversity and Inclusion Manager - 6 Month FTC
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- Diversity, Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Diversity & Inclusion Manager - Initial 6 Month FTC: £60-70K p.a. Pro-rata
Our client, a well known financial services institution is looking for an accomplished Diversity and Inclusion Manager to help with some key projects on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will support one of the HR Directors to define the D&I Strategy for the business area and will then roll this out and implement this across the group.
The role will partner key stakeholders and the D&I committee, in order to distinguish best practice and to design key programmes and initiatives in order to create a best in class D&I offering for the function.
- Proven D&I experience of designing and executing a strategy and implementing this.
- Experience of working in a small company with end to end ownership of all projects and programmes.
- Demonstrable experience of understanding business needs and designing programmes and projects to suit these, followed by the execution.
- Financial / Professional services experience preferred in order to hit the ground running.
- An ability to commit to the full 6 month minimum term.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to work on a meaningful project where you can add value to an organisation from a D&I perspective, please get in touch. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 for more information.