HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £90000 - £110000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client, a leading global asset manager, is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their HR team. This will be a broad strategic and operational HR Generalist role in a high touch environment. This role reports into the Global Head of HR and will be further supported by a team of HR Generalists.
It is critical this individual is experienced and comfortable in dealing with all aspects of recruiting, talent management, employee relations, performance and career development processes (including reviews, training, leadership development, executive, coaching, etc.) as well as general HC administration (legal documentation, local employment laws, etc.). Given the entrepreneurial culture of the firm, this individual must be prepared to "roll up their sleeves".
- Building relationships with Business Heads across EMEA and Asia
- Managing annual processes including comp review and mid year performance reviews
- Responsibility for recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, training and development, succession planning and talent mapping, compensation, and retention of top talent
- All ER issues including grievances, gross misconduct, terminations and settlement agreements
- Internal comms events
- Involvement with new business development activities
- Recruitment activities
- Change management
- Strong stakeholder skills needed - the majority of your client group are Front Office
- Confidence and robust personality needed to deal with challenging stakeholders. You will also liaise extensively with colleagues internationally
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team of human capital professionals at the Associate/Associate Director level
You will be a commercial and articulate Senior HR Business Partner with tenure operating within a global asset management organisation ideally. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential with benefits on offer.