HR Business Partner- CIB & Risk
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £70000 - £75000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are partnering with a global retail bank on a 12-month FTC HR Business Partner position. This will be to support across Risk and CIB (Corporate Investment Banking) client groups. Salary £75,000 plus car allowance.
The role requires extensive HR Business Partner experience, with strong delivery capability (within an Investment Banking environment is highly desirable) Experience in leading a business through change and transformation, excellent relationship building skills, up to and including EXCO Director level.
- Change and transformation - lead a team/business through change process/organization design/strategic planning/harmonizing of terms and conditions ideal
- Demonstratable Strategic Business Partnership with Senior Leaders to drive execution of HR roadmap
- Previous experience of banking and financial services outsourcing /transformation is preferred.
- Truly strategic role. Operations function is close to c3500 employees. Huge amount of change over the next 12 months- reviewing organisational design through the whole organisation, terms and conditions of employment, manager capability and performance management, robotics and automation.
- Strategic HRBP role partnering with Director.
If the role sounds of interest and you have extensive HRBP experience across matrix corporate organisations, please do apply.