HRBP Capital Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £90000 - £110000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client, a leading global asset manager based in the city are london, are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join the HR team. Covering a period of maternity this will be a broad strategic and operational HR Generalist role, working closely with the leadership team as part of a small team in a high touch environment. This role reports into the Global Head of HR and will be further supported by a team of HR Officers.
As a Senior HR Business Partner within this global asset management organisation, key responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with Business Heads across EMEA and Asia
- Managing annual processes, including comp review and mid year performance reviews
- McLagan salary survey - review with line managers
- All ER issues, could include grievances, gross misconduct, terminations, settlement agreements
- Planning internal comms events
- Involvement with new business development activities
- Recruitment -all aspects to Executive level
- Change management
- Strong stakeholder skills needed - the majority of your client group are Front Office
- Confidence and robust personality needed to deal with challenging stakeholders. You will also liaise extensively with colleagues internationally
You will be a commercial and articulate Senior HR Business Partner with tenure operating within a global asset management organisation ideally. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential with benefits on offer.