- Page Group
- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- JN -012021-1999956
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Private Sector
- Contract type
A Consultancy based in London looking for a HR Coordinator to join the team on a 12 month FTC.
A large Consultancy with offices in the UK and worldwide.
The successful HR Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing the HR inbox and being the first point of contact
- On boarding and Off boarding of employees
- Assisting with payroll
- The induction of new starters
- Updating the HRIS and ensuring that all employee's profiles are up to date
- Ad-hoc HR duties
The successful HR Coordinator will have:
- Worked within a HR function previously
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to build relationships quickly across the business
- Previously worked within professionals services would beneficial
The successful HR Coordinator can expect to join a small HR team on a 12 month fixed-term-contract basis, with a salary between £28-32,000 dependant on experience plus benefits.