Resourcing Manager, MEA - 6 Month FTC
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Contract type
This brilliant Global Law Firm are hiring a Resourcing Manager to be based in London (at home at the moment) on a 6 month contract initially to support hires (both fee earning and business services) across the Middle East and Africa. To be considered it is essential that you have recruited across this georgraphical region.
The Resourcing Manager role will provide dedicated support to the firm with regards to permanent, fixed-term and temporary recruitment across offices within the Middle East and Africa. This role is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the recruitment process, utilising the skills and capabilities of the Resourcing/Onboarding Co-ordinator in order to create a first-class experience for new hires. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for the co-ordination of the Trainee Recruitment programme on an annual basis.
* Provide recruitment advice, information and recommendations to Partners, Heads of Department and Managers regarding their resourcing requirements.
* Liaise with the C- Suite in the region and locally in regard to the recruitment process
* Recruit legal and business services employees- ensuring the recruitment of the best possible quality candidiates into the organisation, conducting interviews as part of the recruitment process, as appropriate.
* Responsible for adherence to the firm's recruitment procedure prior to the commencement of any recruitment.
* Direct sourcing where possible- identifying ways this can be utlised as much as possible across different roles. Liaising with agencies where required.
* Liaise with colleagues within Middle East and Africa region on best practise and process. Also work closely with HR colleagues globally to understand business context of client groups and work collaboratively to ensure recruitment is effective and meets the needs of the business.
* Lead the MEA Graduate and Vacation scheme programmes.
What they are looking for:
* Experienced resourcing professional with previous legal or professional services experience ideally
*Understanding of the Middle East and Africa market
*Strong customer focussed delovery skills- alwasy going above and beyond to ensure the best outcome
* Commercial thinker takes account of current business needs and context to advise the business accordingly.
* Excellent communicator, with great attention to detail
*Proactive and resilient, with demonstrable ability to influence.
NB: Working days will be Monday -Friday, but there may need to be flex on working hours as due to the time difference