- Oakleaf Partnership
- Woking, Surrey
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract type
Oakleaf are currently looking to secure a HR Advisor for a globally renowned Oil and Gas business to be based in Woking, central London or Norwich.
You will be involved in a variety of areas within the HR function and will be required to provide advisory and administrative support to the Regional Human Resources team such that they can provide an effective and efficient support service to the Regional operating companies.
You will be the first point of contact for employees and managers providing an all-round support service across ER, Performance management, resourcing, learning and development as well as reward and recognition.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the onboarding/offboarding process as well as all administration.
- Provide advice, support, information and guidance to employees and managers on HR and ER issues, ensuring policies and practices comply with regulatory requirements.
- Support the HRBP to manage the attraction, acquisition, development, and retention of all employees.
- Support the Regional HRBP to co-ordinate the performance management and succession processes.
- Act as the local interface between Regional HRBP and the business, assisting with the development and implementation of employee recruitment, development, reward, and retention programs.
- Responsible for Company's Audit readiness by ensuring all HR business procedures, policies and processes are maintained.
The role requires a strong HR generalist with at least five years' experience in the field. Administration is a large part of this position and as such needs someone who is happy to carry this out. Given that this role is working with C-suite stakeholders, you will need to be confident in your approach. You will ideally have this experience already with strong adaptability skills in being able to multitask and change priorities at short notice, within an ever changing and growing business.
Experience within the Oil and Gas sector would be highly desirable, however not essential.
You will be required to travel UK wide from time to time as well.
This a superb opportunity for someone looking to grow their advisory skills across a large client group.