- Oakleaf Partnership
- £36000 - £36001 per annum + Part Time
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
Oakleaf are currently working exclusively with an SME sports production company to hire a part time HR Manager to join the current Senior Leadership team. Reporting into the Chief Executive this role will provide comprehensive strategic and operational HR support to the whole organisation, engaging, advising, influencing managers, and providing innovative and solutions focused advice and input.
This would be a perfect role for anyone who has previously set up HR functions from scratch with a specific focus on implementing a new D&I strategy. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can work three days per week.
Key responsibilities will include
- Provide support and advice in all areas of HR, delivering end-to-end generalist people support including recruitment, onboarding, engagement disciplinary and grievance processes, performance management, talent development and succession planning.
- Provide support to managers on employee legal matters, disciplinary processes and disputes
- Partner with senior managers to provide advice, coaching and challenge that improves the effectiveness of leadership and people management.
- Work with senior managers to help them plan for the future, ensuring the size, structure and capability of their teams meet future requirements and identify areas that need targeted attention.
- Developing new / review current HR policies / procedures in line with best practice and implement changes
- Embrace IT based HR systems by developing an online enabled HR presence.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated success in standalone roles ideally within a fast paced, SME business. You will have held responsibility for the whole people agenda and be able to demonstrate the positive impact made.
Salary: £60,000 full time equivalent, (£36,000 for three days).