- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
- Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Shared Services, Talent Management, Training & Development
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Role Description: Learning/ Development Project Workstream Lead
Reporting to the Director of Learning and Development, this role is responsible for stewarding critical enterprise transformation and driving the delivery of strategic and transformational change by providing leadership and direction to the assigned program.
The client is a large global matrix organisation spanning across multiple industries (blue collar). Experience with a similar workforce and size/ structure is essential.
Tangible experience within delivering projects on this scale from a learning/ development direction is essential and this will be discussed at time of screening.
- Provide overall program leadership, guidance, and manage aspects of a given programme, including requirements gathering, and implementation, timing, systems and process learnings
- Provide steady leadership in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly changing organisation with an evolving business model.
- Demonstrate extensive business acumen and professional judgement in applying the change framework, with context of project/programme priorities, and holding others to account for non-adherence.
- Driving fact-based and objective decision making at a senior level, gaining alignment around complex and high-impact decisions.
- Providing counsel to senior stakeholders, delivering constructive challenges and managing conflict to navigate wide-reaching business issues and deliver strategic objectives.
- Proactively set performance expectations and help project managers and subordinates manage expectations of delivery and requirements, yielding consistent results - both internal and external
- Review programme variance and scope change requests, and participate in the resolution process
- Ensure that the scope of the projects within the programme align with business priorities
- Manage programme-level risks and interdependencies
- Promote collaboration and coordination across broad categories of stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional meetings and foster teamwork; drive escalation and resolution of issues
- Support and coach project managers within the programme
- There a a large number of new/ improved processes and updated/ new systems along with a large number of new staff
- Provide technical expertise in planning, execution, and leadership of programme, projects, and initiatives
- Provide programme reporting and status to senior management
- Maintain excellent relationships with all levels of the matrix organization
- Direct project management of large-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Anticipates issues and delays and evaluates trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value, effectively assessing and resolving high priority project risks.
- Defines and reports on project progress and achievement of project milestones, regularly updating key and senior stakeholders on project status.
- Identifies areas for methodological improvement and implements changes through working with the PMO team.
- Adhering to and implementing Group Programme Management Change framework as applicable to the programme of work.
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project status and periodically publish project status reports
- Serve as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
- Represent the project in various project governance and inter-department forums
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and integrated delivery plan
- Ensure all projects meet success parameters and ROI targets stated in the business case
- Ensure end results are of the highest calibre with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
Please contact me if the above is a role you feel would fit your expereience: