A global law firm is looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join their Resourcing team, recruiting across business services and non-qualified legal roles. With a fantastic team and firm culture, this opportunity will suit a recruitment or resourcing advisor who thrives on delivering a seamless service to stakeholders.
- Proactively work with the Resourcing Manager to assist in developing tailored resourcing solutions
- Ensuring the recruitment of the best candidates, who are suitably qualified and experienced
- Provide recruitment advice and regular feedback to Line Managers regarding their resourcing needs,
- Responsible for recruitment procedure including requisition sign-off, production of up to date job descriptions, salary benchmarking, and guidance with regard to interview questions and assessments
- Assist with regular review and provision of market data for salary reviews.
- Maintain and keep up to date the Applicant Tracking system (ATS) for all business services roles
- Take a proactive lead on ensuring the resourcing website and social media streams are kept up to date and relevant
- Coordinate the recruitment of temporary workers and act as a point of contact for the duration of their contract
- Ensure all recruitment, new joiner and onboarding documentation is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Inhouse recruitment experience in a legal or professional services environment;
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and ability to work accurately at pace
- Good interviewing skills
- Immediate availability