Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Officer for this Global Mining company based in Central London (remote working for now).
This is a superb opportunity for someone with strong ER support experience to work on a global scale with the view to progress into an Advisory position in the near future.
This is an integral role to support the HR team to operate on a global scale. It is a true generalist position with a fantastic potential for future progression within an international environment.
Duties will include:
- First point of contact for all inbound HR queries, escalating where necessary
- Provide support in implementing HR policies, processes, and initiatives
- Management of the employee lifecycle
- Support with the recruitment services, onboarding programme and inductions
- Support a range of HR and employee relations matters in conjunction with the relevant HR Principle and HR Advisor
- Accurate training record maintenance
- Maintain and own the HR inbox
- Involvement in projects as required
You will ideally have at least one - two years' experience in the HR field with a passion to develop your skills and progress in the future. ER experience is a must, as is strong problem-solving skills. This is a high volume, fast paced role within an ever changing and growing business. International experience is also required!