HR Helpdesk Manager
This is a 4 month contract paying FTE up to £35,400 per annum
The HR Shared Service Manager is responsible for providing high quality support to the HR and L&D team through the effective management of the HR Shared Service and support in the recruitment processes.
This role manages the HR and L&D HR Shared Service team who are responsible for all aspects of HR and L&D Administration and Coordination.
A global company that offers wellness products and services
- HR Generalist advice - answering the phones and coaching managers and employees with all employee relations issues as they arise. Overseeing the process, upskilling and coaching managers as required.
- HR Administration - Coordinating and supporting the process for all starters, leavers, changes to terms and conditions, probations, benefits documents in a timely and accurate way and liaise with Payroll/Finance as appropriate.
- Benefits - Advise employees on benefit policies and working with the wider HR team to maintain and update changes in these areas.
- New starter Inductions - Work with relevant internal teams - Payroll/IT/business unit to ensure that new starters are set up on systems and induction plans are in place.
- Payroll - Work in conjunction with the HR Coordinators to ensure all changes are accurately communicated and updated on a monthly basis.
- Absence - Partner with HR Leaders to proactively manage the Absence process through accurate recording and reporting. Ensure all long-term sickness cases are dealt with in a proficient manner using the Occupational Health referral process.
- Employee Relations - Pro-actively translating updated employment legislation where appropriate to ensure compliance in day to day company practices. Writing, maintaining and communicating employment policies, and ensuring line manager understanding and compliance.
- Resourcing - Oversee the recruitment of vacancies ensuring excellent candidate experience from applications through to offer.
- Drive performance - Lead and develop the team responsible for the delivery of the HR Shared Services, improving productivity and streamlining the way in which we record and report HRMI/Data.
- Training Plans - create and coordinate with UK L&D Specialists (and Global teams where required) the training plans. Work with stakeholders to agree dates, upload to the learning management system and provide reporting on bookings, attendance & completion. When needed, work with external providers to secure training venues that meet requirements and within annual budget.
- Reporting - Maintain accurate training records to prepare monthly training reports and analysis on the annual L&D plan, including completion of mandatory legislative learning throughout the year.
- Coordination of Training materials - Collaborate with L&D Specialists and external printing agencies to supply required training materials to multiple locations within allotted budget.
- HR Management - the ability to inspire and motivate a team to their full potential, demonstrating key leadership skills with their team and others they collaborate with.
- Experience of at least two years in similar HR Shared Service and/or operational roles having managed direct reports.
- Knowledge/experience of using learning management/HRIS systems that cover the full employee cycle (i.e. Workday)
- You must be able to quickly build relationships across all levels of the organisation, winning trust and credibility with your good judgement and ability to provide support with all levels of queries.
- An excellent communicator, you will be able to articulate well both verbally and in your written communications. It is essential that you are highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Google.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work unsupervised and able to think of creative solutions to problems. You will thrive on a busy environment which requires you to juggle priorities, and will be able to quickly adapt to different situations with ease. You will have good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Working from home available